Thursday 9 March 2017

OUGD603 - Crit Session - 09/03/17

Today's crit session was very useful. We discussed our interim submission in detail in small groups which I appreciated, as I felt I received much more focused and relevant feedback than I would have done had I been in a larger group. I also found it refreshing and reassuring to get an idea of where other people are up to with their briefs in this module.

I used the crit to discuss a number of briefs that I am currently juggling as well as a couple that I have lined up for the coming weeks.

I got some constructive feedback on my proposed research brief, which is going to focus on plastic.
I also got some helpful feedback on a publication brief I plan to do which is basically re-doing the type in context brief from level 5. I was originally planning to simply re-design the book with the same content, however, the crit group made a good point by suggesting I produce the book with new content but still focusing on a similar theme. I thought that this was a valid suggestion as it will push me to explore new creative leads and possibilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment