Thursday 6 April 2017

OUGD603 - Collaboration - Tree House - Contextual Research


This short documentary: '101 East - The Orangutan Whisperer' has been incredibly useful in regards to my collaborative brief in providing me with contemporary information, opinions and facts about the threats that face Orangutans in Indonesia.

Before starting the research for this brief, I thought that I knew a fair amount about the species, their environment and the range of human imposed threats they faced. It turns out that I didn't know much at all, as this video opened my eyes to the extent that humans are impacting their habitat and livelihoods. I come away from this video with a more informed stance on the issues that myself and Charlotte are attempting to articulate and tackle in our children's publication. 

No comments:

Post a Comment