Monday 10 April 2017

OUGD603 - Collaboration with L6 Photographer

Today I met with Ash Renshaw, a L6 photography student to discuss an editorial collaboration that he instigated. Ash approached me through Instagram and mentioned that he admired my style and work and asked about the possibility of me doing some editorial layout design for a publication that he is planning to use as his Final Major Project.

He described the publication as a fashion-focused piece which will aim to explore masculinity through photography and fashion. He has noticed that a lot of high fashion editorial pieces tend to use black and white photography, and he wanted this editorial to reflect and emulate a similar aesthetic.

He explained that he is completely open to a range of possible editorial treatments, so I basically have complete creative freedom with this project which I am excited about. He needs the editorials done by the 24th of April at the latest which is good as it will prompt me to work as efficiently as possible.


No comments:

Post a Comment