Thursday 6 October 2016

OUGD603 - Extended Practice - Written Briefs

Extended Practice requires me to write my own briefs, which initially seemed as quite a daunting challenge to me. However, after undertaking some initial research and spending considerable time thinking about what sort of a 'designer' I am at this point in my studies, I was able to generate basic outlines of briefs that I want to undertake throughout level 06. 

I made when writing the briefs to make them broad in range. I knew from the beginning that I wanted to tackle different issues and speak to various target audiences in level 06 and to try and get out of my comfort zone in terms of the aesthetics and the work that I produced throughout level 05. 

I understand that I may not actually complete or undertake all of these briefs this year, however, I value the process of writing them and view it as good practice for my future which will involve me being self motivated and self directed. 











No comments:

Post a Comment